[mdlug] OT: job openings

M. D. Krauss zeros0and1ones at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 00:38:36 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 17:07:03 -0400 (EDT)
Michael Corral <micorral at comcast.net> wrote:

> 2007-11-02, Monsieur Evan Carew a ecrit:
> > Matthew Krauss wrote:
> >> Wixom/Novi area company with easy access off of I-96 is seeking a
> >> full-time PHP/MySQL Programmer to work in-house on developing and
> >> maintaining web applications for the Adult Entertainment industry.
> >>
> > I can just imaging the discussion I would have with my wife
> > explaining why I wanted to join the team at nipple-net.com.
>
> Or even better, putting that on your resume. Seems like if you join
> that "industry" you better be prepared to stay in it, like, forever.
> Not the wisest career move, IMO.

Do you think it's necessary to say that on a resume?

There's been some kidding and that's great, we kid about it at the
office, but I also see some looking-down here, which kind of surprises
me.

This is a serious business. I had my doubts at first, but they are
really great, friendly people, who know what they are doing.  The
business is web development, design and hosting on the high end -
the "adult entertainment" angle is a starting point.

Disclaimer: I intended to just post the jobs and have nothing more to do
with it. It's not my intention to try to convince anyone of anything,
just to help connect people who I know are smart and driven to an
employer who needs them.

Best regards,
Matthew