[mdlug] MDLUG meeting tomorrow 11-10 @12:30

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Nov 9 15:35:58 EST 2007

Okay, great.  I plan to bring in my WiMax base.

-- Raymond McLaughlin <driveray at ameritech.net> wrote:
MDLUG meeting tomorrow regular time, regular place, see website
<http://mdlug.org> for directions.

If there are no objections I will be demonstrating VMware Player and
Workstation. I'm still slogging through the documentation, but I've
learned enough to give a basic demonstration.

Hopefully Carl will be there to fill in the blanks.  He's also familiar
with vmware's VMware Server and other VMware products that I'm not
familiar with.

May be Gary will bring in some of his exotic OS disks and we can see how
they run. (hint hint)

Hope to see you all there.

Raymond McLaughlin
President MDLUG