[mdlug] President's mail bag

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 7 20:15:31 EST 2007

Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:43:20 -0500
From: Kevin Cassidy <kcassidy at vailsys.com>
To: president at mdlug.org
Subject: Southfield UNIX Job for a MDLUG Member

Raymond,

I'm going to be moving to Chicago to take a new position with my company
and need to find someone in the Southfield area to take over for me. I
was wondering if you might be willing to share a link to the posting
with your group, possibly via your mailing list? I asked the same
question in your IRC channel and it was recommended that I contact you.
We're very much a UNIX company and I thought this might be a good
opportunity for someone in your group looking for an entry level IT
position.

There's no need to include my contact information in the email, in fact
I'm not even the person who will be handling the applications. The
applicant can simply submit a resume as instructed in the job posting.

http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/7/5/757448b293a530bc2fafabc783fab394@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=vail+systems

Thanks for you time,

Kevin Cassidy
Vail Systems, Inc.