[mdlug] Dynamic storage system

Joe St.Clair linux at ksimachine.com
Fri Nov 2 15:40:14 EDT 2007

Carl T. Miller wrote:
> Aaron Kulkis wrote:
>
>> Joe St.Clair wrote:

>>> That would not be possible as the unit is in use 24/7.
>>>
>> Bummer.
>>

> I wonder...would you be able to bring pictures and get remote
> access?  That would be almost as good as having the actual
> device at the meeting.  I'd definitely be interested in learning
> more about what you've done.

Remote access is absolutely out.  The box has no firewall and is
expected to be run from within a secure environment.
If anything happened....

You could see what the unit looks like at
http://www.promise.com/upload/product/nsbig.jpg

I would be more than happy (time permitting) to give out as much info as
possible what I have done so far.

I will try to put together and post it later.

Joe