[mdlug] Dynamic storage system

Joe St.Clair linux at ksimachine.com
Fri Nov 2 15:31:33 EDT 2007

Aaron Kulkis wrote:
> Joe St.Clair wrote:
>
>> Aaron Kulkis wrote:
>>
>>> Can you bring it to the November meeting?
>>>

>> That would not be possible as the unit is in use 24/7.
>>
>> Sorry.
>>

> Bummer.
>
> Maybe we can have a weekday-night meeting at
> that site some time....

Being the unit is in a production environment, inside a manufacturing
facility, I could not get permission for this.
I am wanting to get a duplicate system so I can setup NAS replication.
Maybe it would be possible to do something with
it prior to putting it into service.  I don't know when this would
happen as there are other more pressing things ahead
of this, but when it comes up I will let the list know.

Joe