[mdlug] OT: job openings

Matthew Krauss zeros0and1ones at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 15:39:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,

The company I just started with about a month ago for is hiring. I've
been very happy here so far, and I know there are always folk on the
list looking for work.  These are full-time positions, and ability and
drive are counted for more than work experience.

Original listings below.  If interested please reply to
GNXJobs at GMail.com.  If you have any questions for me, please ask
off-list.

Best regards to all,
Matthew

Explosive growth potential with this excellent job opportunity.

Wixom/Novi area company with easy access off of I-96 is seeking a
full-time PHP/MySQL Programmer to work in-house on developing and
maintaining web applications for the Adult Entertainment industry.

Candidate will be responsible for implementing new features, bug
fixes, and maintaining our existing code base as well as converting
the code to run on PHP 5 in our fully redundant high availability
clustered Linux environment.

Requirements
============
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong PHP 4 & 5 Programming experience
- Strong MySQL experience
- Strong knowledge of Javascript, HTML, XML, CSS, and DHTML.
- Healthy knowledge of Linux command line interface

Pluses
======
- Knowledge of version control systems (Subversion specifically)
- Knowledge of Linux system administration
- Knowledge of Apache administration & configuration
- Knowledge of MySQL administration & configuration
- Knowledge of SAN's and large enterprise computing infrastructures.
- Knowledge of clustered environments and creating high-availability services

PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME, CODE EXAMPLES, AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.

***
NO RELOCATION.
SOUTH-EASTERN MICHIGAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
IN OFFICE POSITION/NO TELECOMMUTE.
NO OUT OF THE COUNTRY RESUMES.
NO CONTRACT/SUB-CONTRACT WORK.

Excellent job opportunity with explosive growth potential in the
Internet field.

Wixom/Novi area company with easy access off of I-96 is seeking a
website developer/graphics designer to work on developing and
maintaining websites for the Adult Entertainment industry.

Candidates will be responsible for creating new websites from scratch,
as well as updating the look and feel of our existing websites.

Requirements
============
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong HTML, XML, Javascript, CSS, and DHTML knowledge
- Understanding of how PHP works and ability to write HTML to work
  within a PHP template system.
- Ability to create professional looking, eye catching Graphics and
  Flash Animations.

Pluses
======
- Swish, Flex, and Actionscript knowledge
- XSLT & PHP Framework knowledge (Qcodo, Cake, CodeIgnitor, etc)
- Knowledge of version control systems (Subversion specifically)
- LAMP system knowledge
- Knowledge about providing high availability, redundant, failsafe
  services.

PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME, WEBSITE/GRAPHICS EXAMPLES, AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.

***