[mdlug] need fstab and/or openGL help

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Fri May 11 08:38:41 EDT 2007

> From: Wolfger

> On 5/11/07, Jonathan Billings <billings at negate.org> wrote:
> > You're mounting /home *after* /home/wolfger/*.

> Great! I'll try this when I get home, but it sounds like a strong
> possibility. Unfortunately, now I have to retract the statement "I
> wouldn't have come for help if this was an easy problem", because this
> is pretty darned easy.

 This kind of thing is a truism in computer programming. There are times
when you'll be working a day or two on a bug, and it gets solved when
someone leans into your cube, looks over your shoulder, and says, "Hey,
there it is!" It's happened to me:

 http://lkml.org/lkml/1999/11/14/104

 There's a reason science is a *collaborative* enterprise. That's because
the human race is made out of people. :->

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                            (313) 227-2317

 "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and
  causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... corporations
  have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will
  follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
  its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all
  wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
   Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864 (letter to Col. William F. Elkins)
  Ref: The Lincoln Encyclopedia, Archer H. Shaw (Macmillan, 1950, NY)