[mdlug] Cassette tape to Music CD

R Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Tue May 8 09:53:23 EDT 2007

I have simply connected a caseete player to the 'line-in' of my sound
card (Soundblaster Live)and recorded using Krecord or similar tools.

I have a question along similar lines. How can I convert my old VHS
tapes to DVDs? The latest Consumer Reports issue has a few external
video 'card kits' that connect to usb ports such as 'Pinnacle DVD Maker
Plus', ADS DVD Express DX2, Haupage Win TV PVR-USB 2.0 and Nero Ultra
edition. Do any of these work with Linux? if they do which is a good
video application, that can be used with them?

TIA