[mdlug] [TECH SUPPORT] Dell Latitude built-in ethernet

Carl T. Miller millerc at cantonpl.org
Tue May 8 17:27:56 EDT 2007

Robert Meier wrote:
> Does anyone have good documentation on the meaning of the A23 settings?
> Does anyone have any suggestion better than my current plan of trial and
> error?

The one thing you may want to check is the cables.  I recently
worked on a laptop and discovered that the keyboard no longer
worked after reassembly.  I had handled it gently, so I couldn't
believe I had broken it.  The only thing I could think to do
was reseat the cable.  Even though the cable looked right, I
did reseat it and the keyboard has worked perfectly ever since.