[mdlug] Regular Expression Library?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Wed Mar 28 13:45:03 EDT 2007

I am in the middle of writing a program in C which will require some regular
expression parsing.  I see on freshmeat.net that there are quite a few
libraries available that I could link in.  Has anyone had any experience
using any of them?  It seems a waste of time to even bother writing a regexp
parser when there are a bunch of them out there.  C or C++ libraries will
work, since I am not very far along and converting it into C++ won't be a
problem.

BTW, before someone says, "Why not write it in Perl?" - because I don't want
to.  :-P  I am writing this program in C/C++ to accomplish what I am trying
to do and also as a learning experience.

Thanks in advance!

Greg