[mdlug] GNUCash (Was: Knoppix from Windoze)

Clinton V. Weiss cvweiss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:12:34 EDT 2007

On 3/19/07, bob dion <bobdion at starline-ent.com> wrote:

> won't Quicken run under Wine?
>
> BD

Wine's website claims that it will, but my many attempts have only
been somewhat successful.  There is no online functionality and if you
try to resize your window I sure hope you have lots of patience.
Every chart is redrawn one pixel wider/taller at a time, not so much
fun to sit and watch.  (Could be a configuration issue - but I've seen
this across different versions of wine on both Debian & Gentoo).

Keep in mind these experiences are with Quicken 2006 Deluxe.

--
Clinton V. Weiss
cvweiss at gmail.com