[mdlug] Knoppix from Windoze

Evan Carew carew at pobox.com
Tue Mar 20 14:02:33 EDT 2007

Morris, Tim wrote:

>What's wrong with Microsoft Money?
>
>;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
True story... The only time I was ever dunned was when I was using
Microsoft Money to manage my bank account through the MSM bank branded
gateway. At the time I had been using quicken and their under the hood
vendor for dealing with bank transfers. As soon as MSM was out, I
switched to MSM as I was a true blue windows weeny at the time. Come to
find out that the bill payment scheduling features had a built in edge
condition error in them. I got all kinds of calls from my vendors about
late payments. Suffice it to say that you couldn't pay me to take MSM.

Evan