[mdlug] A request for your input.

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 02:05:51 EDT 2007

I completed the survey.  It was rather comprehensive.  My only
complaint is that it does not differentiate between the various types
of OSS involvement.  Software development is not just code.  Some
people contribute manuals, faqs, media (graphics and audio), test on
various OSes, help out on user forums, etc.