[mdlug] Debian help

Mathew Enders mathew.enders at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 16 10:37:18 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 15:42 -0700, jack freeman wrote:
> For the past few months I have been trying to get Debian to work on my
> server with limited success. At first i could not get grub to load,
> even taking it to the lug meeting turned up nothing. since then I have
> been able to get it up and going but have not been able to get my mail
> server working. Apache has been up and running but I had a problem
> with a plug-in that i needed to get my photo album up and going trying
> to fix that has messed the web server up.
>
> I am leaving the state in May and I really need to get this box up
> before then. So here I go throwing myself at the feet of eveyone on
> this list. I am looking to see if there is anyone out there that would
> be willing to give me a hand with this. Im in the Ypsilanti area and
> im willing to supply pizza and beer. I really hate doing things this
> way but Im on a time crunch and comming to the Wash Lug meetings is
> hard because I have school until 10.00pm tus and thr nights.

When you say you brought it to the LUG meeting do you mean WLUG or
MDLUG?  The confusion comes from the fact that you are posting to the
MDLUG list but saying you have difficulty getting to the WLUG meetings.
We (MDLUG) are having a meeting this Saturday at the regular place
Gaudior Academy in Inkster if you could bring it in then maybe we could
give you a hand.