[mdlug] Debian help

jack freeman freemancomputer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 18:42:08 EDT 2007

For the past few months I have been trying to get Debian to work on my server with limited success. At first i could not get grub to load, even taking it to the lug meeting turned up nothing. since then I have been able to get it up and going but have not been able to get my mail server working. Apache has been up and running but I had a problem with a plug-in that i needed to get my photo album up and going trying to fix that has messed the web server up.

I am leaving the state in May and I really need to get this box up before then. So here I go throwing myself at the feet of eveyone on this list. I am looking to see if there is anyone out there that would be willing to give me a hand with this. Im in the Ypsilanti area and im willing to supply pizza and beer. I really hate doing things this way but Im on a time crunch and comming to the Wash Lug meetings is hard because I have school until 10.00pm tus and thr nights.

Thanks
Terry