[mdlug] Dell survey for Linux

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Mar 14 08:25:14 EDT 2007

PREDICTION: The Survey will be filled with a majority of requests for
the current Darling Distro of the greater Linux community as a
pre-installation OS. Within a few years, when that Darling Distro is no
longer the Darling Distro and something else is will be more interesting
and the Linux community will be hopping all over Dell to make the switch
to that Darling Distro.

    -Rob