[mdlug] The new "surface" computer

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Wed Jul 18 11:44:33 EDT 2007

It only takes one user, one mistake to compromise a Windows box. If the
compromise happens with a very intelligently built program, then it most
likely wouldn't matter what encryption they are using on the box, the
hidden component could be injected into something innocuous and be
duplicating/feeding that data through whatever pipe that was originally
used to infiltrate the network.

-Rob