[mdlug] The new "surface" computer

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 11:42:34 EDT 2007

Well Military encrption is very strong.  And there are many levels of security befor you even get to the box.

  Remember the Intel computational error.  It was very minamal.

  David

Robert Adkins <radkins at impelind.com> wrote:
  Curious.

Does anyone know how Windows (NT/2K/XP) legitimately received a
government security clearance with this gigantic glaring hole in it's
file system?

Does anyone know if that was even disclosed in the testing for that
certification?

If not, anyone interested in working towards organizing/raising a
massive shit storm over this "feature"?

-Rob