[mdlug] CAD vs CAE (for linux)

Morris, Tim tmorris at ugs.com
Mon Jul 9 09:26:16 EDT 2007

http://www.tenlinks.com/NEWS/PR/ugs/040506_nx4linux.htm

NX4 appears to be supported on Linux.

Honestly, I work for UGS/Siemens, the company that rights NX and I don't
remember seeing a linux CD set come through her.
SGI/Sun/HPUX/AIX/Windose (and I think they are even considering a port
to MacOS)...

I have seen Linux64 updates on our FTP servers, but I haven't seen any
actual CD/DVDs.

Spooky...

--  Tim Morris - UGS PLM Software