[mdlug] AIT Radeon 9200

- otakurider at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:08:48 EDT 2007

Also wanted to add to this -  anyone use OpenOffice in the duel monitor
spanned mode?  Had a odd issue with it locking up X.   it works fine when I
disable monitor spanned mode.  no big deal just wondering if anyone ever
seen this.  note - I have the same problem with all the version of
Openoffice (using 2.2.1 now).