[mdlug] SAMBA as a PDC

Ron Blanchett rrcb21 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 12:19:07 EDT 2007

Make sure this file is not in the startup folder in both the users profile path
and in the All Users profile path. Then also check the Default User profile path to
make sure this file isn't in added to every users profile the first time they log in.

If the file isn't there I am not sure what would be causing it to open on every login.

You might need to turn off the Hide hidden and system file settings in the folder settings in explorer (not IE).