[mdlug] Debian

ebradley01 at wowway.com ebradley01 at wowway.com
Wed Jan 10 08:27:34 EST 2007

As much as it pains me to give any kind of props to MSU, (GO BLUE!) I concur
that their Debian mirrors are very speedy, and I use them regularly.  But
don't tell anyone.  ;)

Evan

--
"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too.  So while you point your
finger; someone else is judging you."  --Bob Marley