[mdlug] An Idea inspired by....

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Tue Jan 9 13:27:51 EST 2007

> From: Ron Blanchett

>> The GLX/Compiz eye candy seems to impress people. If I might diffidently
>> suggest, emulating those desktop transitions and such for the 'cuts'
>> between shots would be a neat thematic touch. You know, switching from
>> person to person by rotating the 'desktop cube', maybe a
>> couple 'wobbly windows', etc.

> I have to say that I like your ideas and will definitely keep
> them in mind as I try to move forward with this little project.

 Another thought - say someone describes something, like how they just
plug in their digital camera, and it automatically offers to import the
photos, no drivers or special software needed. It should be possible to
have the person describing this, and a screen capture of such an event
going on in the background.

 A bit more visually 'busy' than the Apple 'switch' ads, and it might be
hard to do comprehensibly with standard 'youtube resolution' video, but
it's something to consider.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                         (313) 227-2317

 Does anyone really believe that terrorists can actually threaten
 our survival as a nation? Killing large numbers of people is not
 the same as threatening the entire country. It doesn't make sense
   to restructure our entire legal system, giving up rights and
  freedoms that people fought and died for, all to cut the odds
      from 0.005% to 0.003% (and that's generous)."  - Me