[mdlug] apache php problom

jack freeman freemancomputer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 01:00:52 EST 2007

I was moving around my doc root for my apache server and now it seams as if the php mod is not working when I got to my web page. One of the sites that i host uses HTML files and they load fine, its just the php files. I tried putting everything back the way it was but still no go. I restored all the backups i made for the httpd.conf and the Vhosts.conf reloaded apache and no go. I have had this happen before and I just had to restart my box but I dont really want to reload the box if i don't have to. Ideas?

Jack

Aim: Souleclipse69a
Yahoo: Pezman1016

"cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"

http://mail.yahoo.com