[mdlug] Modem question

Garry Stahl tesral at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 23:26:31 EST 2007

I have a friend on limited income, so a 70 buck modem is out of the
question.

However, I need a phone modem that will work with Open Suse 10.3.  Cheap
suggestions are welcome.  No, he doesn't have DSL or cable service.  I
would prefer that.  I haven't configured a modem since the 90s, and
never under Linux.

--
Garry  AKA  --Phoenix--  Rising above the Flames.

Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn Http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com