[mdlug] President's Mail Bag: Fwd: ChicagoCon 2007

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 20 04:59:33 EDT 2007

Aug 2007 05:49:58 -0400
From: 	Donald C. Donzal <don at digitalconstructionco.com>
To: 	<president at mdlug.org>
Subject: 	ChicagoCon 2007
Date: 	Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:49:52 -0500

Hey Raymond,

Sorry for the direct email, but I thought this event might interest you
and your MDLUG members. ChicagoCon 2007 is a security focused training
event that not only features a Linux+ course (instructed by the author
of Linux for Dummies) and a few Linux presentations in the evening
(including live demos of Metasploit), we are also handing out a special
edition of BackTrack 2 (a security Linux distro) on CD as a VMware
Virtual Appliance to every attendee. Many of our security courses
feature Linux including CEH, CHFI, Advanced Hacking, and more.

Anything you could do to help spread the word would be greatly
appreciated. Below is my contact info, a short description of the event
and a link to our press release on PRWeb. Feel free to use my cell at will.

ChicagoCon 2007: White Hats Come Together in Defense of the Digital Frontier

September 17 – 23, 2007

www.chicagocon.com <blocked::http://www.chicagocon.com/>

ChicagoCon combines a professional security conference, certification
training and a hacker con into a single, unique event. Not just another
bootcamp, ChicagoCon adds value to your training dollars by providing
top instructors, recognized certifications, keynotes, evening
presentations, hacking demos, gift bags & more. 11 courses including
CISSP, CEH, CHFI, Advanced Hacking, Cisco (CCNA, SNPA), SOX/COBIT,
Security+, Linux+, PMP... From the novice, to the ultimate techie, to
the CISO chair... everyone interested in a career in security will find
something at ChicagoCon, your one-stop shop for security training and
certification. Keynotes: John C. Dvorak, Steve Hunt, Lance Spitzner,
Symantec, DoD. Presented by www.ethicalhacker.net
<blocked::http://www.ethicalhacker.net/>.

*Link to PRWeb with full press release, banners, logos, podcast and more:*
<blocked::http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/07/prweb541315.htm>

All the best,
Don

Donald C. Donzal, CISSP, MCSE 2003, CEH, Security+ SME
The Digital Construction Company
1520 Heidorn Ave.
Westchester, IL 60154
708.837.3002 (Cell)

Founder & Organizer
ChicagoCon 2007 <http://www.chicagocon.com/>

Editor-In-Chief
*/The// Ethical Hacker Network/ <blocked::http://www.ethicalhacker.net/>
**Certified Security Professional Online Magazine
<blocked::http://www.certifiedsecuritypro.com/>***