[mdlug] Windows is free

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Thu Aug 16 14:49:08 EDT 2007

> From: Robert Adkins

> I am in the camp where I bust out my wallet for software and things.

 Me, too; primarily games. I don't pirate that stuff, I get them as presents
or pay for them with birthday/xmas money. Sometimes I get Windows games, but
those I crack immediately so I don't have to keep putting the CD in.

 My wife got me a t-shirt for my birthday, "No, I will not fix your computer."
I'm done, and I don't do Windows support for anyone but my wife anymore. But
I'll install Linux for anyone who wants it.

 Fortunately, I really haven't run into anything I couldn't do on Linux
except play a few games, though even that's narrowing.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                               (313) 227-2317

    "Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but
             what they conceal is vital." - Aaron Levenstein