[mdlug] Washtenaw Linux Users Group Meeting 8/16/07

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Wed Aug 15 04:12:05 EDT 2007

                    *** Meeting Announcement ***
                             for the
                 Washtenaw Linux Users Group - WLUG

           Date/Time: Thursday August 16th at 8pm

           Location:  Washtenaw Community College
                      4800 E.Huron River Drive
                      Ann Arbor, Michigan
                      Room BE-182

              Topic:  *** INSTALL FEST ***
                 By:  -- Everyone!!! --

   The Washtenaw LUG is having another INSTALL FEST. We will begin with a
few announcements and just a little bit of LUG business, then on to the
INSTALLING!!!

   We will have giveaways from some of your favorite distributors. But
please feel free to bring in copies of your favorite distro to share.
Those of you that have CD-R capability, you could help out by burning a
few copies of your favorite distribution.

   Power strips and extension cords will be provided. Internet access is
available both through ethernet as well as WiFi (DHCP) to those that wish
to download needed patches and upgrades. Ethernet hubs and cables will be
available, as well.

   We will break up into small groups and can help those that need
assistance. So bring in your machine (and any associated keyboard, mouse,
speakers, monitors, cables that you require) and get that latest distro
installed!

          --- Jay

"Getting rid of terrorism is like getting rid of dandruff.  It cannot
 be done completely no matter how hard you try." -- Gore Vidal
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)544-4326/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0851/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |