[mdlug] Email Server Deployment Statistics?

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Fri Aug 3 08:47:00 EDT 2007

	I am curious to know if anyone is familiar with a site that has data
concerning actual or best-guess numbers on the percentages of businesses
that utilize particular email servers.

	The boss here has recently used the "Recall" feature of Outlook
2003, which has very specific requirements to be capable of working. I would
like to provide him with hard numbers so that he understands that the chance
of him sending something he shouldn't have sent and then effectively
recalling a message isn't as much of a done deal as he would believe.

	Thanks,
	Rob