[mdlug] Web 2.0

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Apr 23 08:30:20 EDT 2007

Moreover, Web 2.0 refers to the increasing number of sites that are using
more DHTML and AJAX to make the website less of a "wizard" type of feel (do
one step, click to submit that information and move on to the next step) to
a more interactive feel.  Kind of like running an application but inside of
a web browser.  Check out http://script.aculo.us for a very popular Web 2.0
javascript library.  It's got some pretty cool stuff in it.

Greg