[mdlug] Web 2.0

Mike Ward unforgiven24 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:18:00 EDT 2007

Web2.0 is the web with upgraded tubes. Web 1.0 was just a truck.

Joke aside, it's not at all a technical issue, more of a social one.
I'd explain more, but I'll spare you my half-competent attempt and
just link you to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0

Essentially, "web 2.0" refers to a change from static sites to more
community sites, the idea of user-generated content, etc.