[mdlug] Some issues with the "ps" command

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 14:21:57 EDT 2007

Ingles, Raymond a ecrit:
> Can anyone name a variant of Linux where the following command
> doesn't work?
>
> ps -ae -o pid -o user -o pcpu -o pmem -o args

You'd probably have to go back a ways to find an old Linux system
that used the BSD-style ps command (so the -o option didn't exist),
since I believe all Linux distros went with the SVR4-style ps a
long time ago. I have a RH6.2 system I can check when I get home.

Is this going to run on just Linux, or will it run on any UNIX?

Michael