[mdlug] Wanted to Know More About Membership and Volunteering

Carl T. Miller millerc at cantonpl.org
Fri Apr 6 10:09:21 EDT 2007

Wojtak, Greg wrote:
> Carl, aren't we still waiting for you to post your penguin dance on
> YouTube?

Actually, I already posted it.  But the recording industry
was so jealous and the major television producers were so
stunned that they quickly got a presidential order to have
it removed.  I would tell you more, but the NSA has me
under a gag order.  In fact, I'll even bet that you won't
find any reference to this if you try to Google it!