[mdlug] badblocks question

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Tue Apr 3 15:01:30 EDT 2007

    Get into orbit and nuke the place, it's the only way to be sure...

    Er... uh, wrong suggestion.

    Get new HDs, copy over the data, put them in place of the old HDs
and retire the drives with the bad blocks. It's one way to be really
sure and safe. (You can try reformatting the "bad blocks" drives after
replacing them.)

    -Rob