[mdlug] New free Hispeed from Google

Peter Bart peter at petertheplumber.net
Sun Apr 1 21:26:59 EDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 21:10 -0400, Duane Brown wrote:

> >> In related news, Microsoft has announced the release of
> >> MS Office 2007 for Linux and the purchase of Canonical/Ubuntu!
> >>

> > Finally, my fiendish, devilishly simple plan for world domination takes
> > shape!!!!
> >
> > Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>
> > http://petertheplumber.net
> I assume you are referring to the professional installation option,
> right? I ordered mine when should I expect you?
>
> Duane
>
> PS I'd just done a google search and saw this. I thought it was such a
> clever joke I forwarded it to family and friends. Then I realized some
> of them would think this was a real product, specifically one of my
> siblings.

Duane,
	We'll be there right after coffee break................... As for the
sibling part, I would have to second that with several family members.
It was just too funny to pass up on, very well done with legitimate
links sprinkled throughout and I thought for a few seconds of sending
this to my customers. So I sent it to my suppliers instead.
--
Peter Bart <peter at petertheplumber.net>
http://petertheplumber.net
Factory Trained TiSP Installer