[mdlug] Building a Linux PVR

Ron Blanchett rrcb21 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 13:14:30 EST 2006

No you are not wrong at all. CRT are rated that way but the rating also still applies to
LCD, DLP, Plasma, etc TV's because they almost all refresh every pixel at once they are rated as
Progressive Scan. Yes it is a little misleading but when you are comparing TV's (or even monitors)
and the industry still uses the Scheme (I think there are even a few LCD, DLP, Plasma, etc TV that
are not Progressive Scan).

-Ron