[mdlug] User agent strings

Mike Ward unforgiven24 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 12:30:44 EST 2006

Seconding Fati here. The two things are seperate, as he said, and the
UA string is sent in a different part of the request.

However, if I'm wrong, and you find out you actually can do the above,
let me know, that could be interesting. I never looked into Firefox
much, but I wouldn't be too surprised if an extension could be written
to change the useragent string, though.

In fact...
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/967/
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/59/