[mdlug] Chat GPT for next meeting

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:42:04 EDT 2023

In the last meeting I volunteered to start a discussion about Chat GPT.

I'm starting to look at some material like this:
https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt

What is mdlug.org?
ChatGPT

As an AI language model, I do not have knowledge about the current state of
websites on the internet, but based on research, MDLUG.org is the website
of the Maryland Linux User Group, which is a community of Linux users in
Maryland, United States. The website provides information on meetings,
events, discussions, and resources related to Linux and open-source
software.