[mdlug] Linux Text Editors -- Try Cooledit

Jay jjn at nuge.com
Sat Jan 7 05:42:26 EST 2023

Greetings,
    And if you set up a .vimrc file you can customize vim to automatically
format various coding structures for you.  It will highlight portions of
your code in select colors, format for C / Perl / HTML / XML / etc.  You
can tell it to add line numbering.  Basically, you can customize your own
vim to do what YOU want it to do.

    It can become as powerful as you would like to make it.

       --- Jay  WB8TKL