[mdlug] MDLUG posting about Google - link

Rick Hall email5000 at usa.com
Mon Feb 13 17:33:47 EST 2023

I noticed that the MDLUG website has posted a link to a video about
Google 'watching you'. I posted a note to the group a couple of years
ago about this - a video/movie/documentary called "The Creepy Line".
It's about 80 minutes (whereas the video to the link posted is just
under 4 minutes).

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v6KBGr5IzY

... for the full video. (I saw it streaming through Kanopy, in
association with the Plymouth Public Library.

Anyway, since someone thought the subject was of interest, thought I'd
re-post my entry on the subject....

.... and yet I still see group member still using Google (and it's
ownership/affiliates of: Gmail, Youtube, etc.).

Cheers!
-R