[mdlug] Meeting Sat Feb 11

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:27:46 EST 2023

Next Meeting, February 11

We talked about systemd briefly at the last meeting, and Carl offered to
talk about managing services using systemctl and journalctl.

Please notice that* we will not meet at The Westland Library* as it is
closed for construction.  The *Plymouth District Library*
<https://plymouthlibrary.org/> will host us until May. We will, as always,
be accessible on Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting.  Typically we
start gathering at 12:00 noon and continue until 3:00 pm.  (That is EST/EDT
for our friends in other time zones.)  If there is a presentation or a
selected topic, that will begin at 1:00 pm to give everyone a chance to
attend.