[mdlug] Feedback fro this past Saturday's meeting

Rich Hall email5000 at usa.com
Mon Aug 14 15:20:41 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Sorry about the last message. For me it looks like my email provider
hacked the spacing, so if it seems all over the place, that's why.

Now, to all who attended this past Saturday's meeting - online or in-person;

Just looking for some feedback about how the attendees at the library
came across. There was a different setup, using the A/V system for the
audio. We used the in-room microphone(s) so there wouldn't problems with
feedback / echo / volume. We also used the huge monitor for viewing
(that's why we looked like we were staring off into space !!). Is it
worth the effort to  set it up?

Feedback?

Thx
Rich