[mdlug] Fwd: This Week @ The Westland Library

Rick Hall email5000 at usa.com
Mon Nov 28 13:00:11 EST 2022

I looked into the Westland Library being closed. I tried calling the
library just now to speak with the coordinator, but the outgoing message
states that the library is closed (starting now) and ends saying:
"...hope to see you in February".  This sounds like it will be closed
through January. This means that the upcoming December's meeting will
not take place at the Westland Library, nor will January's meeting.

So, the question is: "Do we want to hold our meeting online only -- as
before -- or ???

FWIW: I'm OK with online only (i e. Jitsi)....

Rich