[mdlug] Installing Kubuntu on Windows 11 HP laptop

Bob rmdion at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:36:15 EST 2022

   I also found this:

   1 About BitLocker recovery key

   Please log in to aka.ms/myrecoverykey with your Microsoft account

   Find the recoverykey corresponding to your computer name and record it

   Right-click your locked drive, select Turn off BitLocker, and enter
   recoverykey, wait for completion to unlock bitlocker

   2 Boot into surface UEFI (after a complete shutdown, press and hold
   volume + and power at the same time to power on)

   select boot configuration

   Find enable boot configuration lock and change it to off

   Other systems can then be installed.

   ---

   Hope this helps
Bob