[mdlug] Reminder: Next Meeting November 12 installing Android on a Linux system

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:17:33 EST 2022

Next Meeting, November 12

Richard will give a talk (and perhaps a demo) about installing Android on a
Linux system. Bring any questions, quips or quackery and join in the fun.

The meeting will take place at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting and The
Westland Library <http://www.westlandlibrary.org/about/directions> at 12:00
noon, and the presentation will start at 1:00.  We’ll start with an open
discussion and we’ll take on any questions.  Please bring any devices that
you’d like assistance configuring or using.

I will be remote, so I hope the internet works.