[mdlug] MDLug Reminder: meeting Saturday July 9 (not July 12)

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:02:19 EDT 2022

Just a reminder that we have a meeting Saturday July 9th.

Note the web site says July 12.

Next Meeting, July 12 (wrong it should say 9)

We are open to suggestions for our next meeting. Are you doing anything
interesting that you could share with the group? It doesn’t need to be a
polished presentation. Or would you like to know more about a program, a
service, or a device? Let us know what you’d enjoy.
<https://mdlug.org/suggestion-box/>

The meeting will take place at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting and The
Westland Library <http://www.westlandlibrary.org/about/directions> at 12:00
noon, and the presentation will start at 1:00.  We’ll start with an open
discussion and we’ll take on any questions.  Please bring any devices that
you’d like assistance configuring or using.