[mdlug] Fwd: I can't email to mdlug at mdlug.org

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:38:21 EST 2022

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 2:02 AM
Subject: I can't email to mdlug at mdlug.org
To: Gib <gibmaxn at gmail.com>

Hi Gib,

I'm hoping you can help me or send me to somebody who can. For the last
3 months I've tried to invite the Metro Detroit LUG members to GoLUG
meetings, which happen 7pm Eastern time the first Wednesday of the
month. But every time I email mdlug at mdlug.org, I get messages like the
following for a couple days:

Your message has been received by deedee.futurequest.net but has been
undeliverable to the following recipients for at least 1 days.
The mail system will continue to attempt to deliver your message
to these recipients for a total of 2 days.  You do not need to
resend your message at this time.

Recipient(s):
        mdlug at mdlug.org

It doesn't give a reason for undeliverability. On the third day it gives
me a failure notice. Is there a better address for posting to MDLUG?

Anyway, if you can post to MDLUG, you're all invited to GoLUG's meeting
Wednesday night at 7pm Eastern time. Details are at the following URL:

http://golug.info

Thanks Gib,

Steve

Steve Litt