[mdlug] "An entitlement is required to play this video. "

Brandon Fotiu brandon at fotiu.com
Mon Feb 21 16:38:48 EST 2022

I have noticed that with Firefox there is an internal cache for DNS that
doesn't always get refreshed even with pi-hole disabled.

I usually have to disable, close the browser, then reload the page in a
new browser window.

What web browser and OS are you using? If it's Linux-based have you
installed the correct non-free codecs?

Lately I have the same issues with Javascript. I've been trying to
continue with NoScript but at this point the web isn't going back to the
old days and it's an inconvenience to whitelist every page. I'm
considering just blacklisting the major players and working from there.

--
Brandon Fotiu
+1.248.396.2431