[mdlug] MDLUG Meeting Noon EST Saturday December 11 - in person and virtual

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:34:13 EST 2021

Next Meeting, December 11

We are open to suggestions for our next meeting. Are you doing anything
interesting that you could share with the group? It doesn’t need to be a
polished presentation. Would you like to know more about a program, a
service, or a device? Maybe you’d like to hear Carl talk about his amazing
online belly flop? Let us know what you’d enjoy.
<https://mdlug.org/suggestion-box/>

The meeting will take place at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting and/or The
Westland Library <http://www.westlandlibrary.org/about/directions> at 12:00
noon, and the presentation will start at 1:00.  We’ll start with an open
discussion and we’ll take on any questions.  If you attend in person,
please bring any devices that need assistance.