[mdlug] Fixing grub with dual boot

JeremyBekka C jrchristophel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:42:38 EDT 2020

Hi Drew,

Thanks for the tips. I figured out that part of the problem was that the
Grub Menu was set to hidden. I changed it so that the Grub Menu is no
longer hidden and appears when the computer boots up. However, I cannot get
grub to find my Window's installation. I tried "os-prober" and "sudo
update-grub" but with no luck. I still have to hit F12 on startup to bring
up the boot priority window to get into Windows.

I found this possible solution and was wondering if this would work:

https://techwiser.com/fix-grub-after-windows-10-upgrade/

Jeremy